Manager, Sales Operations & Analytics
About Baudax Bio
Baudax Bio is a revenue-generating, specialty pharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing innovative products for acute care settings. The Company has multiple non-opioid therapeutics in clinical development for the treatment of pain conditions and is currently promoting their lead product, ANJESO™, indicated for use in adults for the management of moderate-to-severe pain, alone or in combination with non-NSAID analgesics.
Our pipeline also includes other early-stage product candidates, including two novel neuromuscular blocker agents (NMBs) and a related proprietary chemical reversal agent, and Dex-IN, a proprietary intranasal formulation of dexmedetomidine, a selective alpha-2 adrenergic agonist that has demonstrated sedative, analgesic and anxiolytic properties.
We believe we can create value for patients and shareholders through our robust pipeline of product candidates. In addition, we continue to evaluate acquisition and licensing opportunities which align with our core acute care focus.
The Manager, Sales Operations & Analytics will play a key role in generating insightful analysis and contribute to strategic recommendations for the commercial leadership team and other stakeholders across the organization. In addition, this role is responsible for the management, analysis, and reporting of data on a standard and ad hoc basis, supporting field force design and operations, monitoring data integrity, and handling other analytical projects as needed.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- Data Management & Integrity: Assist in management and tracking of third-party and internal data sources. Maintain the integrity and alignment of the Commercial Operations data infrastructure; manage and update source files; perform QC of syndicated data; manage & resolve data investigations.
- Reporting: Develop and issue standard (KPI dashboards, Sales Reports, etc.) and ad hoc reports for all levels of the organization. Work closely with the Field Sales Team to respond to requests for information.
- Analytics: Conduct analytics to support customer segmentation & targeting, field force design, territory alignment, marketing analytics, forecasting, incentive compensation, and other ad hoc projects as dictated by the business environment and company priorities.
- System Implementation & Vendor Management: Lead system implementations and serve as primary point of contact with vendors as needed.
- Collaborate with cross-functional HQ and Field teams to support other projects as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field; MBA or advanced degree is a plus.
- Minimum 4-6 years relevant experience in pharmaceutical commercial analytics or sales operations.
Knowledge and Skills
- Ability to work effectively in the face of ambiguity in a complex, rapidly changing environment
- Proficiency with industry data sources like IQVIA/Symphony/Definitive Healthcare or other medical claims data and BI/dashboarding tools
- Strong analytic skills – proficiency in definition and analysis of business problems
- Strong technical skills – advanced knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Access; SQL experience a plus
- Aptitude to collaborate closely with sales teams and internal stakeholders to support the development of sales strategies, tactics and ongoing performance management
- Organized and demonstrated ability to work systematically and with high efficiency, achieving the relevant results on time and at a high standard
- Project management skills and experience
- Strong communication skills, excellent verbal and writing skills, require minimal supervision, and should have a solid understanding of the commercialization process
- Strong innovation – must be able to identify better ways of doing things and engaging others in improving methods and procedures
- This role is based in Malvern, PA
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.