Assoc Director/Director, Commercial Health Economics and Outcomes Research (HEOR) Specialist
About Baudax Bio, Inc.
Baudax Bio, Inc. (Baudax) is a revenue-generating, specialty pharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing innovative products for acute care settings. The Company has multiple non-opioid therapeutics in clinical development for the treatment of pain conditions and is currently promoting their lead product, ANJESO™, indicated for use in adults for the management of moderate-to-severe pain, alone or in combination with non-NSAID analgesics.
Our pipeline also includes other early-stage product candidates, including two novel neuromuscular blocker agents (NMBs) and a related proprietary chemical reversal agent, and Dex-IN, a proprietary intranasal formulation of dexmedetomidine, a selective alpha-2 adrenergic agonist that has demonstrated sedative, analgesic and anxiolytic properties.
We believe we can create value for patients and shareholders through our robust pipeline of product candidates. In addition, we continue to evaluate acquisition and licensing opportunities which align with our core acute care focus.
The Assoc Director/Director Commercial Health Economics and Outcomes Research (HEOR) Specialists reports to the Sr. Director, Marketing and will work closely with members of the Sales, Operations, Marketing, and Medical teams to deliver HEOR information to customers, and support clinical presentations as well as the P&T Formulary Review process at targeted institutions for ANJESO (meloxicam) injection. This position will be accountable for supporting the development of HEOR materials and delivery of content to customers.
- Support the development of key HEOR materials for hospital-based (inpatient and outpatient) accounts.
- Work closely with the field to identify customer need for HEOR information and deliver the content accordingly.
- Responsible for relationship development with IDNs, health systems, P&T and formulary decision makers and influencers.
- Support field needs through clinical in-service presentations (live and virtual).
- Coordinate with the field force to support the efforts behind P&T Process & Formulary approval at targeted hospitals, including ensuring advocacy, product education and identification of critical elements that must be addressed to ensure formulary adoption and pull-through.
- Assist in the pull-through of ANJESO post-formulary approval through product, HEOR and reimbursement education.
- PharmD degree is required.
- Minimum of 5-8 years of relevant experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience working within a hospital system pharmacy.
- Deep understanding of Health Economics and Outcomes Research (reimbursement knowledge in the outpatient setting, a plus).
- Experience/Understanding of injectable products.
- Thorough understanding of the P&T process, inner workings of the formulary approval pathway and nuances involved in pull-through to the hospital.
- Uphold and consistently demonstrate alignment with Baudax’s values and culture.
- Strong communication skills, excellent verbal and writing skills, require minimal supervision, and should have a solid understanding of the commercialization process.
- Experience presenting health outcomes data to formulary decision makers.
- Ability to lead and influence key decision makers.
- Strong cross functional team collaboration, leadership, and planning skills.
- Ability to build productive work relationships both internally and externally.
- Working knowledge of research methods and real-world evidence generation.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite (Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Adobe Acrobat.
- Field-Based Role, with expectation of 75% travel, 25% home office.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.