Sr Product Manager/Associate Director, Marketing
About Baudax Bio, Inc.
Baudax Bio, Inc. (Baudax) is a revenue-generating, specialty pharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing innovative products for acute care settings. The Company has multiple non-opioid therapeutics in clinical development for the treatment of pain conditions and is currently promoting their lead product, ANJESO™, indicated for use in adults for the management of moderate-to-severe pain, alone or in combination with non-NSAID analgesics.
Our pipeline also includes other early-stage product candidates, including two novel neuromuscular blocker agents (NMBs) and a related proprietary chemical reversal agent, and Dex-IN, a proprietary intranasal formulation of dexmedetomidine, a selective alpha-2 adrenergic agonist that has demonstrated sedative, analgesic and anxiolytic properties.
We believe we can create value for patients and shareholders through our robust pipeline of product candidates. In addition, we continue to evaluate acquisition and licensing opportunities which align with our core acute care focus.
The Sr Product Manager/Assoc Director, Marketing (SPM/AD) will report to the Sr. Director, Marketing and will work with the commercial team to translate marketing strategies into successful promotional tactics for a new product launch. He/she is primarily responsible for executing the marketing plan by developing tactics that reach healthcare professionals primarily in the hospital and acute care settings. Proposed tactics should flow through traditional and digital marketing channels and an ideal candidate will be well versed in both. The position will also collaborate with other key functional teams, such as Medical Affairs, Market Access, Sales and Sales Training, to ensure the development of an effective and aligned professional engagement plan. Additional responsibilities include involvement in supporting sales team requests, creating/maintaining marketing reports, providing input on market research and strategy development, and reinforcing product positioning and messaging within tactic development. The successful candidate will help to continue a culture of marketing excellence throughout the commercial organization. The right person should be able to work on multiple projects simultaneously by applying effective project management expertise and organizational skills.
- Lead non-personal promotion for the brand, including digital initiatives and social media strategy
- Work closely with market access to develop GPO/Distributor promotional materials & activities
- Support development and implementation of personal promotion, congress initiatives and peer to peer activities
- Work with Regulatory, Medical and Legal to ensure all tactics comply with internal/external regulations and standard
- Ability to direct an advertising agency and all other vendors associated with tactical implementation
- Plan and monitor brand budget and manage external vendor spend within budgetary guidelines
- Develops metrics to track campaign progress pre-and post-launch of tactics
- Investigate new opportunities/partnerships to increase brand awareness
- Provide input into brand planning process
- Partner with Sales training to develop appropriate training for customer facing team, both from a resource and program perspective
- Some travel required (25%)
- BA/BS or equivalent; MBA preferred but not required
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience, in a pharmaceutical sales/marketing or agency role
- Experience developing and implementing account (hospital/acute care setting) focused promotional initiatives
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team setting and succeed in a rapidly changing environment
- Exceptional communication skills (listening, oral, written) and can communicate in English language (oral, written)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products
- Proven track record of effective project management
- Proficiency in managing and directing agencies and strategic vendors
- Ability to effectively prioritize own workload, act independently, and take initiative
- Uphold and consistently demonstrate alignment with Baudax’s values and culture
- Ability to build productive work relationships both internally and externally
- Effective organizational and time management skills
- Excellent judgment, decision-making skills and problem-solving ability
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.