National Sales Director
Exciting and unique opportunity to join Baudax Bio, Inc. during their first commercialization; a chance to get in on the ground floor and help shape the future of the organization!
Due to an internal promotion, we are looking for self-starting, ambitious, goal-oriented, and talented professional who wants to be part of a fast-moving, entrepreneurial environment! Baudax Bio is a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing innovative products for patients in acute care settings. We are committed to bringing clinically meaningful therapeutic options to patients, health care providers, and payers, such as our lead product, ANJESO® (meloxicam) injection.
Baudax Bio is currently recruiting a National Sales Director to join our growing team. In this role you will report directly to the Chief Commercial Officer and will be a key member of the Commercial Leadership Team, collaborating across the internal stakeholder matrix to ensure seamless execution. You are an experienced sales leader that understands the pace and urgency of the acute care space and possess the ability to inspire and motivate a sales organization to deliver strong results. You will oversee sales leadership and professionals, providing strategic vision and direction, and will lead all aspects of the sales function, including hiring, sales execution, and resource management.
- Accountable for achieving organizational sales goals.
- Create the vision, strategy, and direction for the Sales Organization and Sales Leadership, fostering a culture of personal accountability and teamwork.
- Develop a high performing and diverse team by attracting, selecting, and retaining talented individuals who are aligned to Baudax Bio’s mission and company goals.
- Collaborate with business partners to develop, communicate, and implement sales forecasts, sales call plans, key account plans, and sales incentive plans.
- Have expert knowledge of the analgesic and acute care market and as well as key customer accounts.
- Drive a customer-facing strategy targeting key accounts to increase product uptake and revenue growth.
- Provide leadership in development and implementation of KPIs and sales metrics to build an effective selling process that aligns to the brand strategic objectives.
- Partner effectively with all internal and external stakeholder groups to optimize sales opportunities.
- Possess a strong understanding of business analytics to accurately assess and diagnose national sales trends and develop measurable tactics to support selling objectives.
- Lead by example. Ensure sales organization executes in a compliant and ethical manner, adhering to all company policies, legal, regulatory and compliance guidelines.
- Required Four-year degree in Business, Communications, Health Sciences, or equivalent experience. A high degree of computer literacy (functional ability to use Microsoft Office expected).
- Require 10+ years of successful sales experience within the hospital and acute care marketplace.
- Also critical for success: Analytical ability, excellent oral and written communication skills (including presentation and listening skills), high energy level, positive attitude and confidence, integrity and professionalism, initiative and self-motivation, ambition, Organizational skills, Strong problem solving skills, Resourcefulness, Leadership and team orientation; ability to work with peers from cross functional teams and groups such as Marketing, Contract Finance and Director National Account and Sales. This position may be offered at different levels, depending on the experience of the candidate.
- Launch experience as a 2nd line leader highly desirable.
- Significant cross-functional experience working with both corporate office and field-facing stakeholder groups, including operations, analytics, compliance, marketing, and market access.
- Thorough knowledge of buy and bill product sales is strongly preferred. This includes knowledge of contacting, using J codes, an in depth understanding of Medicare pass through status and field implementation.
Baudax Bio, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local statutes.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.