Director, National Accounts - Central Region
About Baudax Bio
Baudax Bio, Inc. (Baudax) is a revenue-generating, pharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing innovative products for acute care settings. The Company has multiple non-opioid therapeutics in clinical development for the treatment of pain conditions and is currently promoting their lead product, ANJESO™, indicated for use in adults for the management of moderate-to-severe pain, alone or in combination with non-NSAID analgesics.
Our pipeline also includes other early-stage product candidates, including two novel neuromuscular blocker agents (NMBs) and a related proprietary chemical reversal agent, and Dex-IN, a proprietary intranasal formulation of dexmedetomidine, a selective alpha-2 adrenergic agonist that has demonstrated sedative, analgesic and anxiolytic properties.
We believe we can create value for patients and shareholders through our robust pipeline of product candidates. In addition, we continue to evaluate acquisition and licensing opportunities which align with our core acute care focus.
Baudax Bio is seeking a Director, National Accounts who will work with the Sales, Market Access, HEOR, and Medical Affairs teams to manage key strategic national and regional accounts including Health Systems, Integrated Delivery Networks and GPOs. This individual must exhibit exceptional account management skills, knowledge of and experience with the Acute Care and HOPD segments of Integrated Delivery Networks and Health Care systems.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop understanding of the health system network and develop strategic business plans for targeted systems.
- Develop product access within targeted health care systems and GPOs.
- Coordinate local account management planning and execution activities with sales leadership.
- Identify business opportunities and development of concrete actionable plans to work within formulary decision structures.
- Bachelor’s degree required; advance degree preferred.
- Minimum 7 years of successful Market Access, account management experience selling pharmaceuticals or medical devices in the hospital and/or ambulatory surgery center space.
- Minimum 2 years of experience calling on targeted accounts within the region of responsibility.
- Experience gaining new, branded product acceptance within health systems and IDNs and driving use through protocol and order set development required.
- History of interfacing with high level system executives (CEO, COO, CMO, and Pharmacy Directors), and building advocacy for appropriate product access and use.
Knowledge and Skills
- Strong analytic skills, financial business acumen, and the ability to successfully develop and implement strategic plans.
- Ability to focus attention on building and maintaining customer relationships to achieve success.
- Strategic thinking, planning, communication and demonstrated ability to influence.
- Strong oral, written, and presentation skills, and competency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- High emotional intelligence and a professional disposition that is consistent with the company’s vision and values.
- Strong persuasion and influence skills as well as compelling communication skills.
- Ability to quickly adjust to work environment changes and proactively move projects and priorities forward in the face of ambiguity.
- Desire to work in and foster an environment of open communication, collaboration and engagement.
- Good driving record
- Ability to drive during the daytime and nighttime.
- Ability to travel overnight for 3-4 nights per week (drive or fly); up to 75% travel
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.